Monday, May 11, 2009

Next Project

For this next project I want to make a comic and creating the images using a wacom tablet. Here are some current webcomics that I like to read that are relevant to the project:

http://www.blastwavecomic.com/index.php?p=comic&nro=1

Blastwave is a comedy about a few soldiers trying to survive in a futuristic bombed out city.

http://manga.clone-army.org/pxi.php?&page=1&lang=

Paper Eleven is an abstract horror comic done by an artist named Dan Kim.

Hey Troy, can you write a blog entry with the syllabus of this next project?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Micki,

    The last project definitely showed your skill at illustrating figures, but I have to say I was a bit disappointed; I had hoped to see the web comic. Though I understand how much time that requires it was your idea and you should have made a greater effort to follow through on it. You have some real skill, but you'll have to step up the production and really push your ideas. Good luck in the future, it was a pleasure having you in class.

    ReplyDelete